Friday, February 17, 2012

This won't last forever

"You know this stage won't last forever".. so says my husband as baby X is throwing a pot across the kitchen, Av's is attempting to "fix" Elly's play kitchen with his toy saw and hammer, and Elly is yelling "I'm done poop, wipe me"... No it won't, I keep telling myself that too, but it doesn't change the current state of insantity . But I love it, I really do. And there was a reason we were having that conversation, and sometimes you just need to put things back in perspective. 




Snap shot from our day......


 Sweet tom boy

 Baby X has learned to scale the gate, at 12 months old

 Avery riding his four wheeler "back wards" at full throttle... in which I quickly stopped that craziness! 

2 comments:

  1. I only have 2, but I often struggle with finding a way to be thankful for having kids healthy enough to drive me nuts! We are blessed...crazy, exhausted, worried...but blessed nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two's the hardest... I promise! :-) love u guys!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete