Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Hot Mess!

I really should be cleaning this house right now. I get tired though. I clean during nap and by the time Ben get's home, you'd think I hadn't lifted a finger all day! My mommy friends out there are with me on that.  I guess as long as there are "6 little feet" plus mine running through this house all day the floors will never be spotless. As long as there are six little hands pulling stuff down faster than my two can put stuff away, there will always be toys on the floor. Though I really should take advantage of this short window of time to clean a toilet... without a baby crawling through my legs to throw a train in the bowl!  Or fold a basket of clothes without two toddlers "helping me". I've always loved order. But I am learning to come to terms with my life in the chaotic state, and chose letting Avery get up from his "rest" so that we can throw a ball, rather than organizing the toy box! 





1 comment:

  1. Love your hardwoods. Can't wait to see them soon. Are you missing carpet at all?

    ReplyDelete