Sunday, February 26, 2012

7 years

Today is our 7 year anniversary. I never could have imagined  that when we met 8 years ago we would have been married less than a year latter. And within 7 years be blessed with 3 beautiful children. I'm so thankful that Ben is the leader of our home and the Godly example that our boys will imitate and my daughter will expect in a husband one day. 
2004 - wow we are so young!
2005
2005
2006





2007 Pregnant with Avery
2006

Adelyn 2009
2010
2011
2011


2 comments:

  1. Hi. You don't know me but I am an avid blog hopper. I went from my friends blogs list, to one of her friend's blog list and found myself at yours. I wanted to say, "Happy Anniversary!" Today is my Husband and I's 7th Anniversary. We two have 3 kids also (3 Boys, 4, 2, and 14 months). :) I scrolled through a couple of your posts and felt the urge to leave a comment. :) Hope you have a fantastic day!

    Carrie Rogers
    aprogers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 7 years already. Remember when I video interviewed you guys for a sociology class back at your apartment? Time sure flies... Oh and I think Avery looks just like you in the first picture (the graduation one). Congratulations to beating "the itch" :)

    ReplyDelete