Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Things


I am excited for the new things that God IS doing! This past year was full of new things for our family. This past year was about taking God at His word and following Him, though things didn't always make sense.  As we begin a new year, I watch for the new things God is doing,

But the Lord says,
“Do not cling to events of the past
    or dwell on what happened long ago.

Watch for the new thing I am going to do.
    It is happening already—you can see it now!
I will make a road through the wilderness
    and give you streams of water there.

They are the people I made for myself,
    and they will sing my praises!”
Isaiah 43:18,19,21

I pray for new things at Fort Bragg Club Beyond this year. I pray that God will continue to grow this ministry in His time. I pray that we will faithfully serve Him;  that we will keep our eyes on the new things He is doing.  I pray that even when we feel like we are in the wilderness, that the streams of water there will always amaze us. 

I challenge you this year to find the new things that God is doing in your life. Let the old things be renewed by His awesome grace, and know that you are His loved creation. 
Happy New Years! 

~Ben and Aly







If you follow our blog you may have noticed....

Our blog name changed as well as our web address. We are now at: 12feetserve.blogspot.com 

I will be posting updates this year on our family and the ministry at Fort Bragg. 
If you are interested in receiving our bi-weekly prayer update or reading our  YFC ministry newsletters, info can be found under My Pages (or click here). 




No comments:

Post a Comment