Time flies by. It is so hard to believe Xander just turned 3, and Asher will be 1 next month! And the big kids... well they are just that. They are children, no longer babies.
It is certainly easy to feel overwhelmed in this season of life. I believe Satan often wants us mom's to feel discouraged. It is easier to believe his lies than to cling to the greater truth of God's word!
I am encouraged to know that God has entrusted me with a job that is greater than any. Even on the days that are hard, even when I want to ring all their little necks, and I feel alone, tired, and frustrated. I have the privilege of raising His children to know and love Him;
and that makes this season of life, the greatest one ever!
Care for God’s flock with all the diligence of a shepherd.
Not because you have to, but because you want to please God.
Not calculating what you can get out of it, but acting spontaneously.
Not bossily telling others what to do, but tenderly showing them the Way.
Jesus answered him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life; no one goes to the Father except by me".
A few shots I took from our favorite park in Raleigh, NC




No comments:
Post a Comment