Friday, April 6, 2012

Thanks For the Laughs This Week

 My precious ones have given me some good laughs this week.....

As we were leaving to go to a ballgame a few nights back,  I had thrown on a quick T-shirt and jeans. When I walked down stairs my 2 year old diva says "mama that is a sleeping shirt, I think you need to change" - wow! I'll be 30 in just a few days and I'm getting fashion advice from a 2 year old - hello reality check! 

Xander is talking a ton this week. Everything is "ook ook a.... (truck)". It  is so precious to see him try to tell the kids something - he just jabbers on and on and then they all crack up laughing. What joy this third child has brought us! 

Avery.. my wise guy. I tell him I am going to wake him up to pee during the night, he just looks at me and says "well that sounds boring"... I say  "well what else would we be doing in the middle of the night" he says "it still sounds boring".... BORING, really!! You are four!

1 comment: