Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dresses, Khakis, oh and Tad Poles




Best I could get! 
After church on Sunday we decided to have a family day. We had spent the entire past week talking about Easter, and wanted the kids to have a memorable day. Just Ben and I and the kids. I had found some tadpoles earlier in the week on a jog, so we headed out to see if they were still there. 


My sweet girl.



















The kids had so much fun catching them with their nets. And now we have a small aquarium in our back yard full of tadpoles. Avery and I studied their different life cycles yesterday during homeschool.  We are looking for them to grow "hind legs" here soon. Hopefully in the next few weeks we will have a big batch of baby frogs hopping around our yard!

Nothing like nursing a baby in nature! :-) 





No comments:

Post a Comment