Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ink

As we were out walking this morning, an older lady stopped me and was chatting for a few minutes (I tend to attract people who want to share their experience/expertise with me when they see my pack coming) anyways.... I notice that she keeps staring at my feet, kinda perplexed. Weird but okay whatever. It wasn't until we got home and I was taking off my shoes that I saw it... the awesome ink that my kiddo's put on me this morning.


So yes I can proudly say, I am the mom that sports a green frog tatt, and yes I am the mom who's kids are tatt'ed up too (I don't think she noticed that though), and even chunky legs has his very own puppy ink, thanks to older brother.


 And now every time I see my frog.. it makes me smile, first because it makes my babies laugh, but second because of this perplexed lady..... bless her heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment