My favorite part of the conference though, was the opportunity to hear one of my favorite speakers/writers Carol Barnier.
She started her seminar with "your in the wrong room if.... your child has never made it from one end of the house to the other without ever touching the floor, your in the wrong room if.... you child doesn't fall out of his seat at least 8 times a day, your in the wrong room if... you've never found your child licking the dog!" Yes, we were in the right room! I am so excited over the next few weeks to share some of the ideas, encouraging words, and personal insights, I collected from her speeches. I have received so many emails through this blog from mom's just like me, with kids just like mine. They share the same struggles and need a piece of encouragement during those tough times of the week. If you could have been there this weekend, you would have seen that every time she spoke, the auditorium was PACKED. And right there, I realized, we are not alone!
No comments:
Post a Comment