Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Taking It To Heart

I generally avoid "reposting" and try to stick with my own thoughts, but when I read this post today: Will It Ever End  it really got me. As I sit here, I have just banished the kids to their room. We have been at the park most of the day, and all they have done since we have gotten home is fight. A mama gets tired when all they do is fight in return for the good things you do. Tired of carrying sticky sunscreen covered babies across the park, tired of cleaning up nasty sand covered hands - and of course there was the sand and water combination that they found today....ughhh can we get any grosser! Tired of packing lunches, wiping mouths, finding random bathrooms to poop. Tired of picking up messes, and popping bottoms. There are times when I am so done, times when I am just not thankful for the stage of life I am in


So today, right now, I am so thankful for this particular reminder. And though it's one I've blogged about myself, and it's a reminder I get frequently - from strangers even, it's still one that I am quick to forget. One I often do not take to heart in the whirlwind of my day.  



No comments:

Post a Comment