Ben and I have also recently made some big decisions for our own family. We too will be going on the mission field, full time, in the coming year or so. More to come about that later.... but please keep us and our decisions in your prayers. There will be lots of tough days around the corner, but we are excited about what God has laid before us.
"Watch for the new thing I am going to do. It is happening already—you can see it now! I will make a road through the wilderness and give you streams of water there." Isaiah 43
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Dan in Sudan
A few months ago I posted about my brother who is currently a missionary in Southern Sudan (here). Recently he narrated the following video describing the current crisis. It is so challenging that we never forget why we here, our great commission, to LOVE and SERVE. To share the love of Jesus Christ so that all may know the Life Giver.
Ben and I have also recently made some big decisions for our own family. We too will be going on the mission field, full time, in the coming year or so. More to come about that later.... but please keep us and our decisions in your prayers. There will be lots of tough days around the corner, but we are excited about what God has laid before us.
Ben and I have also recently made some big decisions for our own family. We too will be going on the mission field, full time, in the coming year or so. More to come about that later.... but please keep us and our decisions in your prayers. There will be lots of tough days around the corner, but we are excited about what God has laid before us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow. That's all I can say about the video. Daniel did a tremendous job giving pertinent information. The video footage is heart-wrenching!
ReplyDelete