Monday, March 19, 2012

The Things That Brighten My Day



Like all children, our kids can say some of the funniest things, and I have the privilege of hearing these wise, hilarious, insightful little sayings throughout my day. I started jotting them down for my own memory's sake... here is  a glimpse of last week. 

Elly: "Mommy I'm going to be princess of the mall when I'm older"

Elly: "I want five babies when I'm a mommy... will I need 5 boobies?" 

Avery: "No mommy, my feet just accidentally jumped right in that mud, I don't know what happened!"

Does this really look like a good idea buddy?
Me: "Avery do you know where the toilet plunger is?" (another story!)... Avery: "There is a red one in my bathroom at church"... Me: "Do you ever use it?"... Avery: "Well... I had to get the toilet paper down!"... ughhhh

Avery: "I have an idea..... let's put a cactus in front of Gibbs' water bowl so Xander will leave it alone"




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Avery! That boy cracks me up. I can totally see him using the red plunger at church.

    ReplyDelete