
It's been a busy few weeks, and we are starting to settle in to life at Fort Bragg. Ben has been spending time on post meeting chaplains and establishing the framework for this coming year. The kids are adjusting well and like their new house, and we will be starting school in a few weeks.I thought Wendell (small town outside of Raleigh) where we used to live was country… that was until I moved to Harnett County! But we really like it here, it is quiet and everyone has been so kind!
My favorite "revelations" since we moved here…..
Elly: "What do you mean there is no Target?" (oh the many reasons I love that girl)
And all of them were totally fascinated by the pay phone we saw at the park the other day. I didn't realize it until then, but places in Raleigh do not generally have pay phones. They were fascinated that this "huge box" was a phone and that you had to put change in it. It was quite funny.
We've had a great summer, and I'm so thankful to my parents for a wonderful 4 months of living under their roof!






Ack. Miss you guys :(
ReplyDelete