Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Savor It

39 weeks
Induction scheduled… 6 more days unless I go on my own this week (praying for that one!). It's hard not be anxious over every contraction (or hours of contractions that result in a big fat nothing!), but I am trying to savor these last few days with my sweet 3.

Yesterday we headed out to Bond Park, fed the ducks, ran up hills (yes mama did it to… didn't work though), and then Elly helped me make pizza for dinner. It was a fun day. I realize that I won't ever be pregnant again (or shouldn't be!), and I am trying to be thankful for every kick, roll, and punch, that are making my back throb right now. It won't be long and our little guy will be here to join this crazy life, and I'll be outnumbered by a team of four!








1 comment:

  1. Come onnn Little A! Can't wait to meet this little guy.

    ReplyDelete