Monday, March 11, 2013

March 11 2013 - Update

We are expecting baby four in the next 2 weeks. The kids are excited and ask everyday if today is his birthday. Not sure who is more ready, me or them! We've been trying to spend extra time at the park and walking through the woods (their favorite thing!). Plus I know once he's born we will be packing the house and trying to move out. So much changes over the next few weeks…..

Our house inspection is this week. We have no reason to think it won't go well, but as always we continue to ask for God's blessing and direct intercession as we move forward. I took a little cleaning break this past week after we went under contract, but now it's back on! Hopefully all this cleaning will put me in labor!


I've had several people contact me this week in regards to "what we are doing". Ben and I would love to set up a time to meet with anyone who'd like to know more about "ministering behind the gates" to military kids, and how you can partner with us. Our email is Weimarfam@gmail.com.

Also I made an error last week on my blog.  I thought I had published a link to our ministry newsletters, and information - but did not do it correctly. If you are interested in catching up with what God has done in our lives over the past year, and want to hear more about serving military kids, please check the link out (below).

We are thankful for so many prayer warriors in our lives already. Just yesterday it was such a blessing to have someone stop me at church simply to pray for us, how powerful!  We are continuing to pray that God brings financial partners alongside of us, so that we can be on the field by this summer. We have seen His hand since the very beginning of this process, and we look forward to attesting to what He has and will do! 

Newsletters and Ministry Brochure 

Our past week of fun outdoors! 
Can you all just look at me one time without being silly or crying!? 



No comments:

Post a Comment