Today Ben and I are celebrating 8 years of marriage. 8 years of learning more about each other every day. 8 years of being married to your best friend. 8 years and God's
blessing of 3 (and soon 4) children. 8 years of God preparing us for what He has next in our lives.
As I was falling asleep last night I was thinking how much has changed in those 8 years. I realized that this time next year we will not be in this house. This time next year we will have 4 children, ages 6 and under. This time next year we will be living in a military community, ministering to youth on base. This time next year we will be exactly where God intended us to be, when He joined us, 8 years ago. And while it's a bit overwhelming (I admit!), I'm excited. I'm excited for the changes that are coming, and I'm thankful that I have a teammate in this crazy life, not just a husband.
 |
| Liberty University, Lynchburg VA. 2004 |
 |
| Crossdale Country Club, Durham NC. 2005 |
 |
| 2005 |
 |
| Raleigh, NC. 2010 |
 |
| El Dorado Canyon, Colorado 2012. Youth For Christ Military training event. |
Oh my goodness you guys were such babies!!!
ReplyDelete