A New Thing

"Watch for the new thing I am going to do. It is happening already—you can see it now! I will make a road through the wilderness and give you streams of water there." Isaiah 43

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Warming Up My Day






Posted by Ben and Aly at 3:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: 6 Litle Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Youth For Christ Military at Fort Bragg

  • Check Out The Ministry HERE

My Pages

  • Home
  • Making Artisan Bread
  • Staying in the Green Zone - Our Adventure on the Hyperactive Sensory Rollercoaster

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (8)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2013 (21)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (4)
      • Warming Up My Day
      • A Lasting Choice
      • Desire
      • Chaos
  • ►  2012 (88)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (5)

Labels

  • 6 Litle Feet (49)
  • activities (11)
  • ADHD (8)
  • Autism (7)
  • Food Dye (4)
  • God Stuff (41)
  • Healthy Food Ideas (2)
  • homeschool (13)
  • House Stuff (1)
  • I'm One Of Those… (1)
  • Laughs This Week (4)
  • Learning God's Word (11)
  • Sensory (7)
  • Sudan (3)
  • Youth For Christ - Military (25)

Us..

My photo
Ben and Aly
Our purpose.. to put Christ first in all things. To love, to serve, and to raise up others to do the same.
View my complete profile

Easy updates... Follow me :-)

Popular Posts

  • New Things
    I am excited for the new things that God IS doing!  This past year was full of new things for our family.   This past year was about takin...
  • Wild Horses
    Adelyn (2009)  Tonight Elly and I had to have a girl talk . A talk about how girls have "emotions", and how those emotions can...
  • That'll Be Cash
    Poor Xan was sick today Recently Ben and I decided to start with Dave Ramsey's money plan. We are a family of six, we must all take ...
  • "Blessed.Happy"
    I promised myself not to cry today. Amazingly I haven't. I think partly because I have been reminded this week to be thankful for every ...
  • Announcing.....
    "I want to tell you guys why mommy has been so sick" "Is it because of that yucky commercial?"  Elly "Yes, that ...
  • Shaking Sand
    I am not very sentimental. I have no problem throwing away a trash bag full of VBS crafts, or Sunday School coloring pages each week. But th...
  • Home Sweet… TRAILER
    I hate that I have failed to blog for so long. Just the other day my friend encouraged me to get back on it! So Chelsea… here it goes :-) ...
  • Baby Asher
    Almost two weeks age we welcomed sweet Asher Isaiah to our family. A quick delivery and an 8 lb. baby. It couldn't have gone any bett...
  • The Answer Was No
    "The answer to my prayer was NO, in order that I may be specially blessed" -Elisabeth Elliot The Lord provided the exact wo...
  • Great Is The Job
    Time flies by. It is so hard to believe Xander just turned 3, and Asher will be 1 next month! And the big kids... well they are just that. ...

For Big Families - Blogs I Love

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.