Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Nice Break

This weekend we had a chance to visit Ben's parents down near the coast. Since I normally work on the weekends it was a nice break from our "routine". The kids got to enjoy some time on a beautiful farm and B&B owned by one of my mother in laws friends. We also got to eat good food (steamed crabs - yummy), play in the water (well the kids did), and mommy got some needed rest!

Their house is situated off the Albermarle sound. It is a beautiful area and the kids always have a great time. Even though I thought the water was way to cold, it only took a few minutes for Avery to decide to jump off the pier right into the water (clothes on and everything). Xander was short to follow (I hear.... "eeaddy, set, GOOO! I caught his arm right as he jumps - ughhh that baby is a crazy one). Thankfully the water was shallow, and after that little man was assigned a life jacket or a hand on his body at all times!









No comments:

Post a Comment