"Watch for the new thing I am going to do. It is happening already—you can see it now! I will make a road through the wilderness and give you streams of water there." Isaiah 43
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
! Corinthians 13 Adventure
So we have been learning 1 Corinthians 13:4-6 for several weeks now. My own resolution to discipline by discipling is to instill our core beliefs as part of our daily routine. The expectation is set prior to them disobeying. So everyday at breakfast we read the Bible and talk about our verse for the week. We have been learning how to love one another and that these aren't mommy and daddy's rules, but Jesus' rules for everyone. I love the way they have applied these principles. This morning as we are saying our verses "Love is patient, love is kind.... always protects..... holds no record of wrongs.....ect.." Elly says "Mommy when Av's pushed down baby X last night, that wasn't protecting him or thinking of others first" before I could respond Av's was quick to say "Mommy I think we need to talk to Elly about not keeping record of wrongs".... At least we are getting the concept!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment