It has been a long summer for our family. I can now understand about 1/100th of the struggles a military family experiences when dad (or mom) is gone for a prolonged time!
I look forward to sharing in detail more of the stories from this summer in the coming weeks.
For now I leave you with a few pictures, and part of a letter that I wrote for our high school girls as they return home tomorrow morning.
"Your name is written on THE PALM OF MY HAND (Isa 49:16)
I CHOSE YOU (Eph 1:4)
I SPILT my blood for you, even when you hated me (or denied me/didn't know me) (Rom 5:8)
I PLANNED your REDEMPTION, taking the nails in my hands - by my wounds you are healed
(Isa 53)
I had a PLAN to bring JUSTICE and LIGHT many years before I came (Isa 42:1-7)
You are FREE in Me (Eph 1:7)
You are NEW in Me (Gal 2:20)
and You are MINE (Isa 43:1)"
![]() |
| THE BEARD, in a "muck" war... |











No comments:
Post a Comment