 |
| Our goodbye day, this picture makes me cry. |
This has been a challenging month for us. We have moved in with my parents, and I'm trying to establish some normalcy somewhere between this mess of boxes we are living out of! I didn't realize how hard it would be to leave our house. There were so many precious first there. Its hard to walk away, and its even harder to walk into the unknown!
The last week we spent at our house we took photos for the kids to have a memory book. We tried to do a few memorable things (like a baseball game) as well. Our "goodbye" day was certainly the hardest, especially for Avery since he understood the finality of it.
 |
| Mudcats game - a fun break during our moving week. |
 |
| Our sweet 4. So thankful we brought all of them home to the same house. |
 |
| I can't forget our little blessing during this hard week! Asher 4 wks old. |
 |
| Goodbye House! |
No comments:
Post a Comment